Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Really? Why does this always happen to me?


When I moved to the Academy I got a brand new camera by my parents, I have been running around taking pictures of everything around me. LITERALLY EVERYTHING and I was about to upload it when I returned home. When class was finally over I locked me into my room…. And was unable to find my bloody camera.  I swear I placed it in my locker and when I checked a few minutes ago it had gone missing. I have looked everywhere in my room and even asked my room mate but it is nowhere to be found. It seems I will have to use my phone to get you those pictures.

I am still wondering who was playing outside my room, I know some of the other teachers got some children of their own but they seem older than the ones I heard. Perhaps I shouldn’t ponder too much about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment