Powered By Blogger

Saturday 25 August 2012

Nazi zombies, really?



Morning people, it have been a pretty strange week. I have been getting a LOT of homework lately and I struggle to keep up with it all. Nah, I did it all yesterday and the entire weekend is going to be my time off. I got a few extra games I want to play through and a few parties I should attend. My revenge will have to be delayed a little; Kasper went home yesterday and won’t be returning until tomorrow. I am considering starting a YouTube channel, I have been watching a lot of extra movies lately and thought; what the hell, I could review these.

I’m actually watching Dead Snow at the moment; I am not too sure I like those Nazi zombies. Not because they are Nazis but because they run… and look cheap. Very cheap. I think George Romero said it best: death isn’t an energy drink so why do they run? I noticed a black figure in one of the scenes. He is never seen again. He just stands there, looking at the zombies and the few survivors. He then turns his head at the camera and reveals nothing. It looks like a cheap doll, all white and featureless. Could be a link to a possible sequel. Trust me, I am not going to watch it.

Oh yea and my flu haven’t gotten better yet; I might visit the hospital later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment