Powered By Blogger

Monday 20 August 2012

Just me starting up



Greetings readers, my name is Mark or as I am called: Der Schatten. Are you wondering how I got that name? Well, to make a long story very short: Lets just say that I uphold the traditions. I’m from Denmark. I decided that I might as well share my piece of mind with the rest of the world.  I recently moved to a new city where I live on the local “high school”.  The academy as the high school is known as was build by monks from the Benedict order. It has a tragic history with death fanatic preachers and all sorts of accidents. Parts of the Academy have even been burned down. In the church that lies in the middle of the school ground several kings of the Danish monarchy have been laid to rest. This is as you can probably hear a school with a lot of traditions and a dark history. Despite all of that most of the people here are nice and relaxed, I have already made a lot of friends.



I’ll mostly speak about my life here and the people around me. I just wanted to introduce myself, I might post some pictures of the Academy later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment