Powered By Blogger

Thursday 23 August 2012

Plotting my revenge:


Greetings my dear readers, I am sitting in my room at the moment and I am slowly finishing the last details of my plan. You might remember the friend that “attacked” me in the forest a few days ago. I have decided that it is time for my great plan to be set into motion. The plan is fairly simple; all I need to do is convince some of the other students to help me.  I will invite my friend Kasper to a small private party and start by telling him the history of the mad preacher. Most people know my knowledge of the Academy is great and I he might believe me. After the party we will visit the church, I got a spare key to it and the priest knows who I am.

The only source of light inside the church is the windows and it will be completely dark in there. One of my friends will sneak away from the rest of the group and he will enter the catacombs where I have left him a little present. My guidelines there should be enough to explain everything. I will mention the preacher again then look. After a few moments I will point out that he is missing and ask Kasper to look near the altar. The rest of the group will then leave the church and I will scream in horror, Kasper will either run or come to my “aid”. The original friend will be wearing the monk suit I hid in the catacombs, I left the janitors chainsaw as well and if the “monk” proves to be a good actor it will all be enough to scare the skin off Kasper.

I am indeed a genius. No one scares me like that without getting punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment