Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 22 August 2012

Damn you movie!


I have been watching this movie called Hitler’s Elite and I was stunned when I realized it was trying to get me to feel bad for the Nazis. There was this one scene where they were hunting a group of fleeing Jews and they shot them after having an argument about it. Several of the Nazis began crying and sobbing and the movie had the balls to make me feel with bad for them. I turned it off and went to bed; I think I am coming down with a little flu and a beginning headache.



Otherwise it has been rather cosy here, I have had several conversations with some of the professors from the Academy about the history of the school and I am trying to gain access to the older parts of our old library. Normally it is only open to researchers but due to the fact that I have taken Latin as a class I might just have a chance to gain access. 

No comments:

Post a Comment