Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 21 August 2012

Getting a little poetic:


I was sitting at my desk starring at my Latin homework when I suddenly decided to take a blank piece of paper and reflect a little on life, I wrote the following:

Is life really just a game? Is every step we take planned and calculated? Is every movement part of a bigger scheme? Is the world just a giant board where unknown gods play with us mere mortals as worthless pawns. Are some considered better pieces than others? Are these pieces hunted and traded on a whim? Does some pieces connect to the powerful players? What is the goal? Can one win? Does it all really matter? And when will all of this end?

See? I can be artsy too. I am not quite sure how I wrote that as I am normally very bland. Well, it appears I was hit by a wave of inspiration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment